American Playground Company: Midwest’s Top Playground Equipment Contractor
The number one playground contractor in Cedar Rapids and the Midwest, American Playground Company is able to tackle every phase of your playground project, from design to installation to upkeep, no matter the size. Our in-house team of experts have years of experience in planning, installing, and inspecting playgrounds and can ensure that your project matches expectations from beginning to end. Look no further if you’re seeking a playground contractor in Cedar Rapids.
Extensively trained to handle and evaluate playground projects of all kinds, our team of professionals will assist in planning your equipment design. Once the furnishings and structures you want are decided upon, our team will provide a site layout so that all components can be seen and determined if it matches the playground you dreamed of. From here, adjustments can be made until everything is just right.
Playground Equipment Consultation in Cedar Rapids
Here at American Playground Company in Cedar Rapids, we offer a huge selection, which includes playground structures, site amenities, park furnishings, surfacing and shade structures, to help bring the design of your dreams to life. During the playground consultation, our team will help pinpoint specific options, and the playground items will be chosen according to the following:
- Projected age range of playground users
- Purpose of Cedar Rapids playground
- Capacity of Cedar Rapids playground
- Location of Cedar Rapids playground
- Budget for Cedar Rapids playground
- Total space
Playground Equipment Installation
All recreational and playground equipment installations will be handled by experienced, trained professionals. Here at the American Playground Company, we ensure that the process of installation is handled efficiently and securely by paying close attention every phase of the installation process. Our staff is passionate about creating an ideal, safe environment for playground users. American Playground Company specializes in in-person as well as virtual consultations, efficient manufacturing, safe installation, and computer designed equipment.
Safety is always a focus point at American Playground Company. While we cannot prevent every possible playground injury, we take measures to prevent as many as possible. One of the ways this is done is inspections by CPSI certified playground inspectors, we have comprehensive and the most up to date training on playground safety.
Inclusive play allows children to learn, grow and play together in the same recreational environment. A playground becomes inclusive when it provides a sensory rich experience for children of all abilities. These playgrounds are designed to be safe as well as fun and feature integrated play, and the necessary physical accommodations.
- Did you know that many non-profits, corporations and even the government recognize the importance of playgrounds? Several of these institutions set up grants to help cover the costs for playgrounds and recreational parks, as they’re interested in the well-being of the community and the safe mingling of its people. Playground grants are a useful resource when determining how you are going to pay for new playground equipment. Playground grant options of many kinds are available, at the local, state and national levels.
- Another effective way to reach budget goals for Cedar Rapids playgrounds is fundraising. There are many different ways to put together a fundraiser (see a list of resources here). Remember, when playing a fundraiser, keep in mind that everyone’s goal, budget, and community is different—what works for one party not work for everyone.
- People from the same neighborhood, division, or city volunteering and coming together to build a playground is considered a community build. Community builds have the ability to cut a portion of the installation costs. They also help incorporate a feeling of involvement with the community that will be using the playground when it’s finished.
- Here at American Playground Company, we use purchasing contracts (also known as buying agreements or buying cooperatives) to make getting the most competitive price easy. Purchasing contracts are nationwide procurement services with relationships with many different companies for the in-demand goods and services. Cooperative purchasing networks such as these have professional teams necessary to wield immense buying power and top-notch suppliers. This way, you get the premier bid for the premier product.
Since we are a division of The American Fence Company, American Playground Company has access to numerous resources of our company company. Besides the combined buying power that allows us to stay extremely competitive on pricing, we can offer additional customizations and services not found elsewhere.
American Playground Company’s playgrounds, site amenities, shelters and more can be found throughout the Midwest. Our service areas include Sioux Falls, South Dakota; Rochester, Minnesota; Kansas City and Wichita, Kansas; Omaha, Lincoln and Grand Island Nebraska; Des Moines, Sioux City, Iowa City, and Cedar Rapids, Iowa.