American Fence Company of Cedar Rapids, Iowa: History and Reputation
As the number one fence contractor in Cedar Rapids, IA, we have serviced a broad spectrum of clients: homeowners, architects, engineers, even fellow contractors. A one stop service, we can handle everything from selling fence materials at great prices to fence installation to maintenance and repairs.
We’re in Your Backyard
American Fence Company of Cedar Rapids, Iowa serves a huge area. In addition to Cedar Rapids, the Iowa communities where we perform our fencing expertise include Amana, Atkins, Bettendorf, Cedar Falls, Coralville, Davenport, Dubuque, Ely, Fairfax, Fairfield, Grinnell, Hiawatha, Homestead, Marion, Marshalltown, Middle Amana, Mount Vernon, Muscatine, Newhall, North Liberty, Norway, Palo, Robins, Solon, Swisher, Tiffin, Toddville, Walford, Waterloo, and Waverly.
Cedar Rapids Fencing for Residential and Commercial Clients
Our clients come to us with various needs: fence installation, fence construction, fence repair, fencing material deliver, fencing maintenance, etc. Whatever service you need, our highly trained industry professionals are here to help. American Fence Company of Cedar Rapids takes great pride in our reputation as the city’s top fence contractor, and we take measures to stay ahead in our profession. Residential contracting, commercial contracting, gate access control, and material sales are just some of the additional services we offer.
Largest Inventory of Fencing Supplies in Cedar Rapids, IA
Maintaining a large inventory of materials is essential, as we serve a considerable number of Iowa communities, including Cedar Rapids, Amana, Atkins, Waterloo, Mount Vernon, and Coralville. Today, we source 18+ acres of supplies: vinyl, wood, chain link, barbed wire, automated gates, K-rated vehicle restraint systems, architectural screening, etc. Our expert staff knows the ins and outs of design, fabrication, and installation. For this reason, we also specialize in unique items. So if you’re wondering how to get a gazebo in Cedar Rapids, simply contact us. Want a custom made mailbox? How about an arch for your gate? We can handle all of that, too. Did we also mention that we service DIY projects, as well? So if you want to build your own fence but simply need to pick up the right supplies, we can help with that, too. The supplies you’ll get from us are of superior quality to those found in local box stores.
Safety and Fence Installation in Cedar Rapids, IA
Here at American Fence Company, we are committed not only to installing high quality fences but also to safety. The building of a fence must be done in a way that protects both the client and the builders assigned to the project. To achieve both of these goals, we set up a time-tested system.
- Safety. Cedar Rapids fence installation workers always wears PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when on the job. PPE includes gloves, boots, safety vests, and safety glasses. Our staff are similarly versed in regulations on the topics of motor vehicle safety, fire prevention, hazard communication, and respiratory protection. Our dedication to safety has earned us an Experience Modification Rate of 0.73.
- Certification Program. Here at American Fence Company, our employees are trained to build multiple kinds of fence (chain link, vinyl, ornamental, etc.). That is in addition to welding, setting fence posts, installing fasteners, fence gates, and gate accessories. All of these tasks come with the job, and our clients expect it from us. For this reason, we go the extra mile to make sure our employees are proficient at everything involved in the building of a fence.
- Professionals. In our employment are fence installation experts full of passion for their industry. For our people, fencing not just a 9-to-5 job. It’s their life’s work, so their commitment is heartfelt and genuine.
- Equipment. American Fence Company of Cedar Rapids, Iowa uses only the best fence installation equipment. Also, our in-house mechanics team ensures that our equipment remains finely tuned, so we can perform our work with utmost proficiency.
- Installation Process. Our process for fence installation in Cedar Rapids is thorough. First, your individual project is assigned a unique project number. Second, our staff performs survey field work if so requested. Third, we’ll call public utility locates; at the same time, our superintendent will stake out the job site. Next, posts are set and we start putting together lists of needed materials. Once all the necessary supplies are procured, fabricated, and packaged — and once everything is set — our highly trained crew starts building your fence.
- E-Verification. All employees here at American Fence Company of Cedar Rapids are e-verified and authorized to work in the United States.